Thursday, April 10, 2014

T-minus 3 Days

7:00am: Computer work for my *Other* job

8:00am: Preparing for my dentist appointment (that's right, I'm a huge p*ssy about the dentist)


9:00am - 11:30am: Drilling and filling at the dentist

12:00pm - 2:00pm: Sleeping off the hefty valium dose

2:00pm: Sneaking a pic of the guys while I'm still a little fuzzy headed 


2:30pm: Coffee up and GET TO WORK!

2:40pm: Open and inspect the new merch, and as you can see by my eyes, I'm still feeling the pain from the dentist, but the show must go on!

What do you think, does the XXL fit?


Mystery Model Man
2:50pm - 9:00pm:  Count, sort, and fold over 1,200 items; p.s. - ibuprofen is my friend right now :/

So when you get your new Nile shirt at the show and it's all nicely folded, this is why ;)Yes, I accept tips, LOL!

9:00pm: Stop and eat dinner 

I haven't been able to eat much solid foods in the past 3 weeks, fuckin' awesome.
So if you see me on tour and want to buy me dinner or a snack, get some of these for me, LOL!
(Or tequilla, that'll do too ;)

Next shipment comes tomorrow - maybe I should start thinking about packing my own clothes too?





No comments:

Post a Comment