Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Houston, prepare for lift-off!

I'm a bad person, I know. I've only filled in this blog for one tour, and that was, like, 2 years ago. Well, I'm going to work on that, I promise! (Can you hear the remorseful kid tone in that? Don't worry, it's there ;)

So here we are. Just a little nudge to get the momentum going, because a blog in motion tends to stay in motion.
We leave for the U.S. and Canada tour on April 13th. Today I counted the merch left over from the last tour and Karl and I did a little bit of work in the band warehouse.

I am woman, hear me CLEAN!
I apologize in advance to the few Nile fans who will be receiving merch with dog hair on it.
I swear I vacuumed before laying those hoodies out!

Aww hoodies, I love you, but not as much as I love ice cream.

They actually smelled surprisingly fresh for being in the band room warehouse for a year...

And finally, a little something for you pervs out there.

2 comments: