Friday, April 6, 2012

The Plague is Here...

The sickness has hit the bus. 
I was laying in my bunk early this morning, listening to the various coughs coming from the other sleeping (or trying to sleep) bus members, and I thought, "Here we go..."
I was starting to feel it a few days ago, but the Los Angeles air yesterday just kicked my resistance right off.
I've already been on a steady Emergen-C diet, now I'm adding DayQuil and Ricola cough drops.

It's really really hard to get better once you start getting sick while on tour. Our work day starts anywhere from noon to 2:30pm, and ends anywhere from midnight to 2:00am. There's no time for a little extra rest, no facilities for keeping your body as clean as you should, you're in a small environment with 12 other people, all sharing the bathroom, fridge, etc... plus the climate changes every day. No time for being sick! The show must go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment