Saturday, April 14, 2012

I Wish Every Day Was This METAL!

I'm at "Death on the Vine" at Bogart's in Cincinnati, OH right now - Our tour joined forces for the night with the Cannibal Corpse tour. It is, in a word, AWESOME!
I was kind of pissy about it at first only because doors opened to the public at 3:00pm (instead of the usual 7:00pm) which totally knocked out my getting ready and eating a meal time. But its turning out to be a really good day (so far)!
It's 7:00pm and Arkaik, Hour of Penance, Abysmal Dawn, and Skeleton Witch have played so far - Exhumed is on stage right now - Next is Nile, BDM, then Cannibal Corpse.
So hell yeah for a day and night of metal!

UPDATE: It's now at the late hour of 8:41pm (haha) - Nile just finished up. The crowd is still great, and the bands I'm sharing the merch area with are super super cool. Thanks to everyone for making this a killer night!

3 comments:

  1. I made it to Detroit to see Nile and Hour of Penance. I didn't get shot either!! good trip all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an amazing show, we don't get those too often in Cincy so to have two kick-ass tours converge here was a real treat.

    My girlfriend loves her Nile shirt, thanks for helping me out with sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morbid_Baker: Congrats on not getting shot! LOL I know it's not in the best neighborhood, but it kinda adds to the brutality of it all, haha.

    Sokaris: That show was a treat for all of us- Thanks for the support at the merch table too, I'm really glad your girlfriend likes her shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete