Friday, March 30, 2012


I know I kind of dropped off the blogsphere there for a minute.. well.. Mom asked for more blog posts so here it is, haha.
We’re in Salt Lake City, Utah today, a little over a week into the tour. I’m REALLY looking forward to our upcoming day off, especially so I can wash my hair :-)  Hey, it takes a while to wash / dry this mess!
Anyway, the tour’s been going really well so far – everybody is super nice and easy to work with. We’re sharing the bus with Hour of Penance on their first U.S. tour. The venues have varied from itty bitty clubs to some nice spacious rooms, but the crowd is always the same… AWESOME! The fans are so into it, it’s really refreshing to see people going out and having a good time even in these tough economic times.Keep it Metal, my friends!

"The Complex" in Salt Lake City, UT

No comments:

Post a Comment