Friday, March 23, 2012

Headline of the Day: "Nile Merch Girl Gets Trapped in Luggage Bay! Pissed Off Rage Insues!"

<---- See that? I was in there minding my own business getting clean underwear out of my luggage (if you must know), and someone walked by and shut the damn luggage bay door.
With the generator and road noise, no one on the bus could hear me screaming and banging and punching.
Load-in wasn't for another hour and a half, so I was pretty much fucked, trapped in a dark, trunk-like space, with generator fumes pumping around. I'm actually not sure how long I would have lasted in there with that amount of exhaust. About five minutes later Nick the guitar tech happened to be walking by and heard the commotion - He thought something must have been wrong with the bus, but nope, it was me trapped underneath.
Thank you Nick, for being my hero of the day!

By the way, when I sprung out of the luggage bay i was royally PISSED, so I was ranting and screaming "Who the FUCK shut the bay door? What the Fuck? Fuck Fuck Fuck!" I didn't even notice the crowd of school children on a field trip walking by on the sidewalk. Haha, oops.

2 comments:

  1. oh cool, you're that cute merch girl from the show. i was at that exact show/venue too, I didnt hear you either, sorry! Sounds terrifying

    ReplyDelete